Happy October! Hope everyone is having an enjoyable start to the pagan month. Today is just some random crap and resources you may find useful:
- Atlas Obcura is very nifty website that provides travelers and adventurous residents with odd, unique, and extremely interesting activities. One of the available activities is octopus taxidermy – so some very unique stuff.
- The website “Outline” allows you to read unlimited articles from certain websites (e.g., The Nuevo Jork Tiempos) without hitting the “views per month” limit. Very nifty.
- Here’s an article I’ve been meaning to send for a while now: titled Trident-wielding surfers ride Lake Superior waves during Polar Vortex. Some select photos from the article:
- Here are some great “thoughts on business and life” with which I strongly agree:
- “Toyota Racing Development” is the in-house tuning shop for all Toyota, Lexus, and formerly Scion cars. They call these the “TRD package” cars. Yeah, like the shit.
- Aside from the Hellcat model, Dodge offers customers a model of the Dodge Charger called the “R/T Scat Pack” model. Yeah, like the shit.
- This is exactly what I look like when I’m taking a really big shit:
- The Wall Street Journal’s house of the day today included the photo below. Now, you all know I possess a highly honed attention to detail, but this has to be some sort of record. The image on the television screen on the left? Know what that’s from? That’s the Top Gear episode where Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May search for the “Best Driving Road in the World.” This particular image is of the Transfagarasan Highway in Romania. I may not have cable or watch actual television, but I. Know. My. Top Gear. Here’s the scene on YouTube.
- Have a fantastic Wednesday!
Leave a Reply