Throw back Thursday! This is for the younger generation of listeners; it’s Feel Good Drag by Anberlin. Now I have a lot of shit I’m going to throw at you today so let’s see what sticks.
- Here’s a website (https://web.archive.org/) where you can put in a URL and select a date and it’ll show you exactly how that website looked on that date. For instance, here’s the AOL website as of June 5th 1997.
- There’s a venture capital firm called “InvestHer Ventures” that solely focuses on investing in women-owned businesses. Binary, cisgendered shit eaters! #CheckYourPrivilege
- More along the same page, this is the greatest story ever told. British Rapper Trolls Leftists By DESTROYING Women’s Deadlift Record ‘As A Woman’. “Zuby assured his viewers that everything was fine because, while he was deadlifting, he personally identified as a woman, making him eligible to challenge the women’s record.”
- This one has taken me a while to share with you. The photos were originally all over Zillow and RedFin but were taken off shortly after the internet found this. Anyway, it’s a house on the market with a sex dungeon. Here’s the background. And another take on it from BuzzFeed.
- Here’s an extremely talented guy playing Ennio Morricone with nothing but his guitar and mouth.
- I clogged a work toilet this morning and upon looking down at my doomed creation, I without thinking, accidentally bellowed “I HATE SNAKES, DOC!”
Enjoy your Thursday!
Leave a Reply